Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tomorrow is the day.

Tomorrow is the day.
Where everything changes.
Where I buy a new note book.
Forget the past.
Welcome the future.
Start swimming.
And walking.
Take more photos.
And write more stories.
Eat healthy.
Buy some new music.
Worry about me.
Make sure I am happy.
I save more money.
I stop drinking.
And smoking.
I spend more time outdoors.
I stop putting myself down.
I stop worrying.
About things that don't matter.
I tell my friends and family I love them.
And how much they mean to me.

Tomorrow I will.

Get up.
Go to the pool.
Have a shower.
Go to work.
Answer phones.
Check freight.
Have a cup of tea.
Go to lunch.
Go back to work.
Enter data into the system.
Answer more phones.
Speak to some customers.
Get in my car.
Drive home.
Go for a walk.
Take some photos.
Have a glass of water.
Write.
Have a shower.
Brush my teeth.
Go to bed.

And the next day I will do it all over again.
But this time.
I will be doing it for me.
Forgetting about my dark past.
And the dark people in it.
Moving on.
Letting go.
And living life for me.
And my future.

" Live life like you have no regrets,
Like there are no boundary's,
And like there is nothing holding you back."

No comments:

Post a Comment