Friday, November 19, 2010

This feeling.

Sometimes I get in moods. Good moods. Where I feel like I can do anything. I did all of my chores this morning and felt on top of the world.

I watched the clouds roll across the sky while I was hanging my clothes out. Sometimes watching clouds makes me wonder what it would be like to be up there floating with them. The more I think about it the more windy I think it would be. Some clouds zoom across the sky. They must be moving at great speeds. When I think about clouds I think about flying.

And then when I think about flying. I think about Jess. She recently moved to Canada. To be with the one she loves. When I think about Jess flying across the skys. Having new adventures. And meeting new people. It makes me wants to fly across the skys too. And the more I want to do it. The more I know I am. It is only a matter of time. And money. Which I am saving for now.

This blog is random. And the thought of flying hit me at a random time. While I was standing out in the hot sun hanging out my same old clothes. A smile spread across my face as I realised that I was going to travel and fly and do all the things I want. It is only a matter of getting my passport. A ticket. And jumping on a plane. Then like thousands of people across the world.

I will be flying too.

No comments:

Post a Comment