Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rain. Rain.

It's raining. It's poring. :D

I will say this once.

I LOVE RAIN!!!!

There is something about the smell of the air and the dampness of my hair and skin that makes me feel alive when it rains. After it rains I feel like the earth and my soul has been cleansed. I was going to go for a walk this afternoon and take some photos while listening to my music. But I like being trapped inside listening to the rain as I relax after work just as much.

I love how water piles along the road. I love how you can walk in puddles. And drive through them. I love the smell or the rain. The sound it makes as you fall asleep. The way it looks when its falling from the sky. The way if makes you want to lay in bed all day. Watching movies and snuggling with someone special. Or even just a teddy bear :D I like the way you can be imaginative when it rains. I love how you can run through it. Avoid it or curse it.

I love everything about the rain. So much so I had to write a blog on it. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment