Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nature.

I went for a walk today. It was beautiful. I have been on prettier walks. But this one was just as nice. I never seem to get over the wonder of how beautiful this world is. There are so many amazing things and people out there. And I can not wait to meet and experience these things.

I have seen so many of other peoples pictures and heard so many of other peoples stories that I cannot wait to make my own. One day I want to be able to tell my children all of the amazing things that I have done and seen. They will hold the world in wonder. And want to experience it like I want to.

I want to laugh with foreign people. Listen to there accents. And experience there way of life. I want to travel on the other side of the road. And watch the toilet flush in the other direction. I want to get a tattoo. Have too many drinks <-- Not like I have never done that. Haha. But I would love to have too many drinks in another country. I want to taste exotic foods. And experience exotic places. With exotic people. I want to forget the past. And not worry about the future. I want to have a tan. And feel the sand between my toes. And the walk through the forest as I hear the forest creatures around me and feel at one with my being and everything else.

One day all of this will happen for me. I know it will. Because I am going to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment