Monday, November 8, 2010

Music.

I believe that if I did not have music. I would not have a life. There are so many songs out there that get everyone through the day. And through there deepest and darkest lows. Or there highest and brightest high.

Without music I believe I would be lost. I have so many favorite artists I would be ranting on forever. Sometimes when I listen to music. I get sad. I feel like going for a walk. Or a run. Sometimes I laugh. Sometimes I cry. I feel. Believe. And embrace. I find it amazing the type of mood different music can put you into.

I have also been thinking that 2011 is coming up soon. I can feel already that it is the year everything is going to change. I dunno if I am scared Or excited. But what ever is going to happen. Hopefully it will be for the best. If not. I am young and I know I will bounce back.

No comments:

Post a Comment