Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dreams.

I went out and brought a book on dreams this evening. I think it would have been a good idea if I could remember my dreams. I probably could have looked up my dream meanings on Google. But I like to have something real. That I can touch. And hold. In front of me.

I once had a dream that I was flying over an ocean. Like the picture I up loaded. I was flying with a man. I never spoke to him. But I knew that he was special to me. Eventually we came to land on a two story house. It was my old house that I used to live in before I moved to St George. We landed on the roof. We hugged each other and Kissed each other.

The next thing I knew there were villagers throwing sticks and arrows at us. They were calling out. Calling us 'Witches' and 'Scourers' My partner held onto me and protected me from the deadly things that were being thrown at us. Even though we could fly. I don't know why we didn't take off.

While my partner was holding me. He suddenly gasped. He turned to me wide eyes and scared. I remember that his eyes were black. He had dark hair that swept past his ears. He was amazingly built. And he was mine. I smiled at him. He continued to stare at me then frowned. He looked down and my eyes followed his. I stared in shock. He had an arrow head through his chest. He crumpled to the ground. As a pool of blood formed around him.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I took off from the roof. But I could not fly as well as I had earlier. Tears were streaming down my face. I just managed to fly above a fence. I made it and was still crying hysterically. As I ran away from the mob that was chasing me.

I woke suddenly when I had this dream to the sensation that I was falling. I was tangled in my sheets and I felt like crying for real. The feelings. Emotions. And despair seemed to follow me from my dreaming world to my awake. And alert world. It took me forever to get back to sleep after I had this dream.

When I got my grubby paws onto this dream book the dream I had above. And the flying part is the first thing that I searched for.

Flying means -

Dreaming of flying as an adult usually indicates that you are feeling unusually happy, buoyant and optimistic. Such dreams generally occur when you've overcome your problems and made real progress in your life. Occasionally a dream of flight is accompanied by feelings of fear and unhappiness. This usually reflects a subconscious with to 'fly away' from all the problems besetting you in your waking life.

I do not know what was happening in my life at the time I had the dream. It was ages ago. But I think the dream represents the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment