Sunday, November 14, 2010

haha.

I know I should not be so immature. I know that I should try and be nice. Take the higher path. Be the better person. But I don't want to. Writing stupid little things all over Facebook just angers me more. But hey. At least I can say that I have a stalker who stalks my blog. And I want to say another thing before I move on. It takes so much more energy to hate someone then pretty much anything else. And if you hate me so much. It means that you still care.

Now that I have got that out of my system. I can move on :P

I just recently celebrated my 21st birthday. I still cringe at the fact that I am 21. But now that my birthday is over and everything has turned back no normal. It is not so bad.

I received a new camera for my birthday. It is nothing flash. But it is a nice camera. I went for another walk the other day and took some photos. The quality is great. But after a while taking photos of the same thing kinda gets boring. I have decided to up load some photos. Just to show some of my home town. I dunno if anyone important reads this. Or even checks it out. But one day some random may be strolling through blogger and see them :P





No comments:

Post a Comment