Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HEY YOU!!

Yeah, you. I walked past you today. I wanted to laugh and point. But Didn't. I dunno why...

I still get sick every time that I look at you and it has been years... When I step back and look at our friendship I realize how immature you are. I really am glad to be away from all of that mess. We had an awesome friendship, but all good things come to an end. I look at your life and I would hate to be where you are. You may think you have it all, but I am telling you now. YOU DON'T.

My life has been great since we fought. I have moved on and up. I have amazing friends and have done amazing things. All without you. I am proud of where I am. I have a full time job. I have money. I have an awesome family and friends. I have no debt. And I am loving life. All without you. I hope if you ever do read this, it hurts. I tried being nice to you. But you did not even reply to me. So Fuck you I say. And good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment