Sunday, June 6, 2010

... Writers Block ...


I think my title says it all...

This week I have been struggling with writers block, bad days at work and pounding headaches! - Speaking of headaches I unfortunately have one right now... Dammit!

But all in all this week had been pretty uneventful, I have taken Charlie for a walk every night! I'm very proud of that achievement, he gets to wonder across the river path while I dance along behind him in the cold wind and breeze listening to some amazing music. It's great I love it!

I don't think that I have told you internet people that I went and seen Alice and Wonderland last weekend. It was a small school production, but was pretty good.

One of my favorite quotes from the play is the one that I find most interesting.

" Dreams are the oddest things.
If were just mad enough,
we start to believe in them,
and then... Well, anything is possible "

I love this quote and for some reason it made me think, in a backwards kind of way that maybe we are all living in a dream.

Now, I know i'm going to start getting a bit weird here but please keep on reading.

What if were living in a dream world?

And the things that we think are dreams are actually glimpses of our real lives?

I mean, like where the hell does De Ja Vu come from?

I once got told that when we experience De Ja Vu it's because our soul has been there before... But how?

I have so many unanswered questions that just make me more and more confused the more I think about it. Sometimes I think that our stories are already written out for us, and we are just puppets placed on this earth to live out things, people and places that have already been written.

If that's the case, why can't we be given a hint? If I knew I was going to die of cancer, I would smoke and get burnt in the sun as much as I wanted. But what if I did know what I was going to die of? Maybe I wouldn't do those things that I KNOW are going to kill me.

What ever it is it's all very interesting! It makes me think of some weird and random stuff and if I keep on typing I will be here all night writing to no one in particular about random shit that no one really cares about.

So I must be off as this blog doesn't make any sense and it's getting late!

I was actually planning on writing about going away next weekend and saving, But for some reason this is what flowed through my body and onto this page.

So sorry for the weirdness internet world!

Aimee out! Xx!



No comments:

Post a Comment