Tuesday, June 15, 2010

... My weekend ...


Oh my goodness!!!

I had a great weekend! I went away to Brisbane and just relaxed, watched some movies, ate some sushi, went shopping, got drunk and had a bon fire, I went to the Brisbane international air port as well and drove over the new gateway bridge I also did some other stuff that I don't think I should mention. But to put it simply...

IT. WAS. EPIC!!!

... apart from my drive up there when I realized that I had no headlights and get delayed for two hours while they were fixed it was a pretty good weekend.

It was so good to get away from the tiny town I live in but it's always good to be back too.
I don't know if I could ever move away and be as happy as I am here! It's so weird because when I first moved here I was so depressed and hated it!

But now I love it and couldn't imagine leaving it, It's funny how that works sometimes!

I still haven't figured out how to put up multiple pictures on here but leave it with me... I'll figure it out one day!

I can't really think of anything else to type so...

Aimee Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment