Saturday, January 22, 2011

.. Changes ...

So I cannot even begin to describe the feelings that are welling up inside of me.
I can't write them on my blog just yet, because unfortunately there are people that read this who would tell the whole town. So when the date comes closer I will share my feelings and my plans with my blog and the blogging world.

If anyone reads this I ask that you wish me luck. I ask that I am making the correct decision. That everything is going to work out and that I am not throwing everything away to chase after a dream. I hope that I have enough money and that I won't get depressed. And I hope that I enjoy everything that life has to throw at me. I know that life sometimes throws us curves balls. And upsets us, and at that moment it doesn't seem fair. But in the long run everything is going to work out. I am going to tell myself this when I am down in the dumps.

And I am going to tell anyone who reads this to wish me luck. I will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment