Saturday, May 29, 2010

...First Blog Entry...

Right, so this is my first blog entry.

I don't even know where to start, except to tell you all out there in internet world that i'm chasing my dreams, I'm going to travel the world and see all of the beautiful sights that I have only seen in pictures. I am going to experience amazing cultures and meet intriguing people along that way.

But, unfortunately putting that into words is a hell of a lot easier than actually DOING it and getting into the correct mindset, so that you can plan and save.

It's frustrating, complicated, annoying and just plain hard.

But, I am determined and plan to take you all along for the ride, including the up's and the down's. I'm going to let the internet world know that no matter how hard it is to follow your dreams if you truly set your mind to something, you can make it happen.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment